Elastix's Monitoring Not Showing All Recorded Call

Discussion in 'General' started by visiontrading, Apr 22, 2010.

1. visiontrading

The Elastix web interface does not show all recorded phone calls?!? Under "PBX" in "Monitoring", I notice some (if not all) outbound calls that I made on April 21 (not specifically this day--just showing an example)are missing in here, and I am able to see them in FreePBX. Please see attached images for screenshots. By the way, I set "always" to record calls on all extensions.

Is this a bug?? Does it only happen to outbound calls or both outbound and inbound??? I am running the latest stable Elastix 1.6 (64 bit) and upgraded FreePBX to the current latest version 2.7.0.2. I also did a "yum update" and "yum update elastix". Is this because I upgraded FreePBX? The reason I did the upgrade was because the FreePBX that comes with Elastix 1.6 does not have the recordings tab for me to have an alternative way to view each extensions' recorded calls.

This is my first Elastix box which I just installed last week and it's in testing stage. (I've read Elastix Without Tears) I was using trixbox CE 2.6 for about 6 months until it broke one day when I did the update packages through Webmin. I then came across Elastix and read a lot of positive comments about Elastix being more stable and has more features than trixbox. So I figured I should give it a try.

Sorry for being such a noob. If anyone knows what the cause is and how to fix it, please let me know. Thanks a million!
    [​IMG]

2. danardf

Hi.
    In my case, I set outgoing and inbound calls (always) and I think that I have no problem.

3. visiontrading

Hi danardf,

Thanks for taking the time to comment on my post. BTW, it's a clean install of Elastix. The missing calls I made are international. Could this be why? What else could explain my scenario.

4. danardf

Hmm.. Ok. that could seem like a bug.
    Maybe the Elastix GUI could not display a phone number with more than N digits. (16 in your case).

Try to know, from how many digits the calls are recorded. And if it's true, report the bug into : bugs.elastix.org

Let me know. ;)

Regards

5. visiontrading

It is actually 15 digits. Here's a bigger image of the screenshot in FreePBX GUI

[​IMG]

What do you mean by "from how many digits the calls are recorded"? Do you mean the calls that are recorded in FreePBX GUI or in Elastix GUI?

I signed up two accounts on bugs.elastix.org and never received the password in the email that the system is supposed to send me. Maybe admin should look into this.

Thanks for all your help in advance, danardf!

6. danardf

Oups. yes, it was very small to read it. So 15. :cheer:

It's possible that the monitoring module from Elastix display only the file until 13 or 14 digits!?

There's lots of notification problems since some days. I sent a ticket to palosanto hosting. And today, I wait an answer. :huh:

7. danardf

Can you give me a wav file name from the astersik folder that's not displayed by the Elastix mointoring module?
    Maybe this file format could be not include into the file code!? :huh:
    There's lots of format into this code:
    • OUT-504-1207151691.420.wav
      OUT504-20080402-133229-1207161149.873.wav
      q7000-20080411-180242-1207954962.473.wav
      ..Etc

Maybe, your file created is does in another format than these files!

Let me know

8. visiontrading

Which asterisk folder? What is the path?

9. danardf

Every files are saved here:
    /var/spool/asterisk/monitor

10. visiontrading

11. visiontrading

For some reason I am not able to upload it to the forum. Perhaps I can send it to your email?

12. visiontrading

Okay, I've emailed it to franckd@agmp.org. Please check it and let me know.

13. mintra

Re:Elastix's Monitoring Not Showing All Recorded C

I have a similar if not related issue, in that all calls are not being recorded, specifically if a call has been parked it does not seem to get recorded. I will log this as a bug if it has not been done.

Secondly when the number of files in /var/spool/asterisk/monitor gets above that which can be listed with the ls command then the monitoring from within elastix does not work, however I understand it work from with the freepbx interface

John

14. voipnetmax

Olá também estou com o mesmo problema, porém percebi que não se trata de quantos dígitos são necessários e sim de qual dispositivo estamos disparando a ligação.
    Percebi que quando uso o ATA intelbras gkm 1000 ou 2000 e também o intelbras-voiper o Elastix não grava nada. O ATA GKM 1000 e 2000 são na verdade placas com interface do já conhecido Grandstream 386.
    Acredito que seja alguma configuração no dito ATA.
    Porém se alguém souber de algo que nos ajude a resolver esse problema ficaremos muitissimo
    gratos!

Hello I am also having the same problem, but realized that
    this is not how many digits are needed, but of
    which device we're shooting the connection.
    I noticed that when I use the ATA Intelbras gkm 1000 or 2000 and
    also the Elastix Intelbras-VoIP does not write anything. ATA
    GKM 1000 and 2000 are actually cards with the interface already
    known Grandstream 386.
    I believe it is some setting in the ATA said.
    But if someone knows something to help us resolve
    this problem we will be experienced tremendous
    grateful!

15. elas_cc

HI :)

in the file
    I added a line that defines the list of users
    then you should delete the file
    who after re-opening of the website - is generated automatically.

elastix-2.0.0-57