Elastix's Monitoring Not Showing All Recorded Call

Discussion in 'General' started by visiontrading, Apr 22, 2010.

1. visiontrading

The Elastix web interface does not show all recorded phone calls?!? Under "PBX" in "Monitoring", I notice some (if not all) outbound calls that I made on April 21 (not specifically this day--just showing an example)are missing in here, and I am able to see them in FreePBX. Please see attached images for screenshots. By the way, I set "always" to record calls on all extensions.

Is this a bug?? Does it only happen to outbound calls or both outbound and inbound??? I am running the latest stable Elastix 1.6 (64 bit) and upgraded FreePBX to the current latest version 2.7.0.2. I also did a "yum update" and "yum update elastix". Is this because I upgraded FreePBX? The reason I did the upgrade was because the FreePBX that comes with Elastix 1.6 does not have the recordings tab for me to have an alternative way to view each extensions' recorded calls.

This is my first Elastix box which I just installed last week and it's in testing stage. (I've read Elastix Without Tears) I was using trixbox CE 2.6 for about 6 months until it broke one day when I did the update packages through Webmin. I then came across Elastix and read a lot of positive comments about Elastix being more stable and has more features than trixbox. So I figured I should give it a try.

Sorry for being such a noob. If anyone knows what the cause is and how to fix it, please let me know. Thanks a million! [​IMG]