elastixdialer start

Amphibian

I observered that in order for the Call Center to work properly I must start the elastixdialer.

When I go to PBX > Tools > Asterisk Cli, and enter "Service elastixdialer Start", it returns "no such command "Service elastixdialer Start"

Must this be done at the server cmd line, or is there something I should look for in the GUI?

Thanks
William

Amphibian

Sorry,

I just needed to look a little further, found where to start dialer under Configuration "Asterisk Connection".

Although I go it running now, haven't yet figured out how to enter what is required for "Asterisk Connection", do I need to set that up with user/pass and the other info? I have downloaded Call Center 1.0-1.0 RC Elastix.pdf, but do not find any ref to this section.

I get this running like it should be I would be more than willing to help write a "Install/User" Guide in English.

Thanks
William

jgutierrez

I will recommend you to install the last release of call center (v1.5),
service elastixdialer start
must be executed from shell, not from CLI
The user and password must be input from the call center web interface,
admin
elastix456

Amphibian

The Elastic Call Center "Configuration" screen is only for entering a new password and setting some other parameters?

I show dialer running. But when I try to enter a new "Agent", after entering Agent Number, Name, Password twice, then I click on save, it won't save, no errors pop up just goes back to the same screen to enter the info I already have in there.

How to check ver # of call center on Elastix CLI?

jgutierrez

If you are not sure, I will recommend you to drop the call center database and then install again the call center module.

Remember to use mozilla firefox, for the agent number and password, just use numbers, don't use any letter...

What version of Elastix do you have?

Amphibian

I got it working, had to set up queues first.

Thanks
William

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr