Elastix with Skype for Sip Beta ?

hectorruiz

Hi everyone,
I have been wanting to implement a PBX system in my office and have been playing with 3cx "free version" with a Skype number via SIP (Skype for Sip beta)
everything works great but I really want to flexibility and features of Elastix. Can enyone please give me a hand on how to setup my Skype for Sip on this software so it will register in Skype.

Thank you in advance.
Hector

Chilling_Silence

pawels

hectorruiz

Guy,

Thank very much for your quick replays and great help. I have made some progress, I am connecting to CallCentric and their dash board shows that my system is registered with theirs. When I open FreeBX it also show that i am registered to the trunk, however, every time I try to lace a call I get a message that says that all circuits are busy. Any thoughts?

Thank you again,

nureactor

not sure, if i got it correctly then there are two flavors of getting skype connected to your PBX

1- skype connect (SIP account via business manager)
2- skype account (normal skype account connected to PBC via digium cards [skype for asterisk]).

can someone shows how to configure flavor [1], my skype connect sip profile works everywhere (3cx, other soft sip phones) except on elastix as SIP trunk.

i went through all scenarios of trunk configurations yet still able to register skype connect sip profile in elastix.

appreciate it if someone can advise.

cheers

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr