Elastix with Skype for Sip Beta ?

Discussion in 'General' started by hectorruiz, Mar 19, 2010.

1. hectorruiz

Hi everyone,
    I have been wanting to implement a PBX system in my office and have been playing with 3cx "free version" with a Skype number via SIP (Skype for Sip beta)
    everything works great but I really want to flexibility and features of Elastix. Can enyone please give me a hand on how to setup my Skype for Sip on this software so it will register in Skype.

Thank you in advance.
    Hector

2. Chilling_Silence

3. pawels

4. hectorruiz

Guy,

Thank very much for your quick replays and great help. I have made some progress, I am connecting to CallCentric and their dash board shows that my system is registered with theirs. When I open FreeBX it also show that i am registered to the trunk, however, every time I try to lace a call I get a message that says that all circuits are busy. Any thoughts?

Thank you again,

5. nureactor

not sure, if i got it correctly then there are two flavors of getting skype connected to your PBX

1- skype connect (SIP account via business manager)
    2- skype account (normal skype account connected to PBC via digium cards [skype for asterisk]).

can someone shows how to configure flavor [1], my skype connect sip profile works everywhere (3cx, other soft sip phones) except on elastix as SIP trunk.

i went through all scenarios of trunk configurations yet still able to register skype connect sip profile in elastix.

appreciate it if someone can advise.

cheers