Elastix- Update 0.9.1-1 Take Note

Discussion in 'General' started by CleveJ, Dec 4, 2007.

  1. CleveJ

    Joined:
    Nov 12, 2007
    Messages:
    100
    Likes Received:
    0
    The update went very well, just a few minor issues when updating FreePBX. How I did my update is as follows. I installed 0.9.0-14 on a spare HD then on my current working setup which was 0.9.0-16, I did a backup, and restored it on my spare HD with 0.9.0-14. I then did a yum -y update, it took a while and all went through good. When I updated FreePBX I found the following.

    1. Asterisk info module was broken
    2. symlink from modules failed
    retrieve_conf failed to sym link the /etc/asterisk/sip.conf file from modules
    Added 9 minutes ago
    (retrieve_conf.SYMLINK)

    a)To solve the broken Asterisk module, I deleted the module and reinstalled it worked perfect.
    b)to solve the "symlink" problem I used the example from here http://www.elastix.org/component/option ... 1/limit,6/ limitstart,6/lang,en/

    Now this also caused a small issue, where "extensions.conf/iax.conf/sip.conf" ownership for these files were "root" so I had to change the ownership to "Asterisk"

    Hope this helps someone.

    EDIT:

    I have found another issue:

    1, On testing all extensions were not working, I had to delete them all and reconfigure again to get them working.<br><br>Post edited by: Stilllearning, at: 2007/12/04 04:32
     

Share This Page