Elastix & SPA 3102

Monska

Hello,

I'm new, in forum and in VoIP technology.
I've installed Elastix and i want configure the extension to use my analog line to call.
I've bought Linksys SPA 3102 voip gateway but i don't understand in what way i can configure it!

Can someone tell me how I can receive and forward call on my analog line?
Another question is that i would send/receive fax on my analog line with elastix. Someone can help me?

Thanks to all and sorry for my bad English (I'm italian).

Monska

ashir24

I think you should first read "Elastix without tears" before you try any steps.
You need to get a complete picture of how things works. and this is the best and easiest option for you.

Gud Luck. B)

Amphibian

First: Welcome to the world of VoIp and Elastix.

Second: The prior post is right on the money.. If you ask what a lot here think are "simple" questions they will always direct you to read "Elastix without tears", and it helps if you know where to get it. Look at top of this page and select "Documentation". On that web page you will find it for free, it is a PDF file, easy to read or printout. It will become your beginners "bible" so to speak and will give you some basic up-front knowledge.

There is a section on setting up an Linksys ATA, although not the one I think you mentioned, but you can also Google your model along with the words "asterisk setup" and you should find info for setting up a new ATA of your model.

Once again, welcome to the forum, remember that alot of the answers seeked by many "Newbeeeee" can be found by using the search tool on this web site...That being said, still feel free to pop a question here if your not comfortable with the search results or don't find the answer you looked for.

If after all that, if still in doubt as to what Elastix/Asterisk can do for you just drop me a line and I will let you in on what I use it for and with.

Good Luck,
William

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mai Tuyen