Elastix service providers

Avcrsp

Elastix service providers
Hi I am new at this voip thing.
I like to know with service providers are conpatible with Elastix? It look like not all service providers support Elastix.

Bob

In general all Voice Providers will work with Elastix providing they support SIP or IAX protocol.

If they support Asterisk, or Trixbox, your Elastix system will work with their services.

In general, your Elastix, in terms of setup of IAX and SIP trunks, is generally the same as Trixbox.

The best thing is find a Voice Provider that supports IAX or SIP, search google for Trixbox/Asterisk settings and that particular Voice provider, and generally you will find someone else has published a config.

Or choose a provider, and tell us that provider on this forum, and you will find that many will be willing to assist you.

Regards

Bob

Avcrsp

thank for your reply.

lefty4080

I have found the Voice Pulse is great in the US and LesNet also seems reliable. I use them both with out problem.

cowboy47

I use several, Teliax, Aeris Communications, Broadvoice, Dow Networks and there may be a couple others. The one with the biggest problems is Broadvoice with some quality problems and their support is rather lacking. The others are generally great.

Avcrsp

Thank you: bob, lefty4080 and cowboy47.

Telco

Don't forget about Bandwidth.com. I have used them for all my customers. NO problems so far. I also have used broadvoice (for my home service). I have not had any issues with them like what cowboy has.

etang

How did you get it to work with Bandwidth.com?
I am having a NAT issue.

Thanks

Edwin Tang

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmenichetti