Elastix ROCKSSSSSSSSSSSSS GOOD WORK GUYS

Discussion in 'General' started by MST, Jan 7, 2010.

1. MST

MST

I have to admit that I was - yeap I was a fun of Trixbox but experience showed me that Elastix is more stable and has many more features than Trixbox. Additionally, most of hardware installing without any problems. This is huge advantage and you don't have to bother guys from Trix about paid consulting. Trixbox is a wayyyyy behind Elastix.

I only wish that Elastix had so huge forum and replied post shows up faster than now. I am pretty sure this is not going to be a big problem in near feature.

One more time, I am impressed of that product and keep it up Elastix.

Thanks for a really good work!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

2. danardf

Hi

Yes, like me man, I was only for Tribox, from Asterisk@Home to Tribox 2.4.
    The Elastix team is very competent, the forum very fast, the bug fix is fast also.

The team knows how valorize the people, for example by the article... (The Member of month) ..Etc.... And this with 3 languages (EN, ES, FR)

For me, Elastix is THE better IPBX around Asterisk.

3. MST

MST

In close future I will be switching from TRIX to Elastix that all my clients are using. As far as I remember from all version 1.6 is the most stable.

Cheers,

MST

4. PHBarry

I started with FreePBX for the first install I ever did then found Asterisk@HOME which became trixbox. I have tons of Trixbox installs out there but I like elastix much better!
    I did my first production install of elastix about 6 months ago.. They had to have hudlight so I even went through getting that installed. Elastix seems to be a much better PBX, although I dont use the mail server in it and I kinda wish it was a module that could be added, beyond that the PBX is awesome great job!

5. MST

MST

I have found a lot interesting posts. And SEARCH forum works like it should if you compare to the other asterisk forums.

B)

6. MST

MST

The only problem I see as for now, slow opening gui of forum in US, I don't know if you experience that anywhere else. I have tried from many ISP and the same issue.

In the last 2 weeks noticed the forum was a couple of times down. I am not complaining, just wish I could use as on the beginning.

Cheers,

MST

7. danardf

About the 2 days down, it seems that was a hardware problem. But yesterday from France, same problem, the server is very slow and even with less of 40 guest into the web site. :(

Today that's good for the momeent.

8. rafael

hey MSTN, soon we are going to have a new site with a new server. And yes, as danardf said it was a hardware issue and now we are in a provisional server.

So please be patient, soon we are going to have the new site :).

regards,

Rafael

9. MST

MST

Thank You,

will be waiting .... ;)