Elastix GUI Login - Blank Page? - Cant find answer

Discussion in 'General' started by Nic50, Nov 1, 2010.

1. Nic50

I have recently done a fresh install of 2.0.2 on a 32 bit distro. All seems to have compiled fine, except when I go to the IP address I'm given from the terminal and go to login, it comes up with a completely white page and "Done" in the bottom of the browser. I have tried to reaccess by closing the net down and reopening, but then I only get the password screen half the time, otherwise it remains completely white.

I searched and saw a few people had a similar issue, but none seemed to be having symptoms identical to the exact behavior mine's showing, so I figured I would ask and see. I really need this fixed ASAP so I can set up this PBX for urgent use.

Anyone?

Nic.

2. bhp666

For me nothing works when i click the PBX tab, its all white - https://myip/admin comes up with FATAL ERROR
    DB Error: connect failed
    i see others with this issue, this is the latest distro 2.0 32bit
    tried this on two different machines same garbage...
    I also see others with the exact error, but no fix?
    - http://www.elastix.org/en/component/kun ... sk-db.html

3. alang

I have similar issue with you and I fixed it.

Please ensure all of your passwords don't contain any special characters.

Good luck.

4. Bob

Bob

This issue has been confirmed in Bug report 0000462 (bugs.elastix.org) and one other.

From testing that I did, it appears not to be an issue with MYSQL password, but with the other password (e.g. Freepbx, A2Billing, ELastix GUI.

If you use a password with !@#$%^&*() (possibly others) it will give a blank page...

It will be corrected (or at least avoided) in the next ISO release.

Regards

Bob

5. mgomis

Hi, I have the same issue. I only get the login page and nothing else (DONE in a blank page). I reinstalled two time Elastix 2.0.3 x86_64 trying simple passwords like 12345 and abcde but unfortunately the same issue.

At this time I installed previous Elastix Version and everything is working as supposed to do.

May be in a future version I will try again.

Anybody interested in help???

6. Lee Sharp

As has been posted several times, there is a bug in 2.0.3 and it will do this. You either install 2.0.2 or you do "yum update elastix" first before "yum update." I do not know why Palosanto has not fixed this yet.

7. MST

MST

Damm it!!! As for now it has not even been touched!!!

The same problem after yum update with 2.0.3 STABLE how come this be stable????

a lot of problems !!!!!!!!!!!! I guess I have to go with 1.6.2