elastix dialplan

nassim

Hi,

i'm quite new to Asterisk and especially to Elastix.
However, i have the feeling that there is some problems in the /etc/asterisk/*.conf files in the elastix 1.1-2 iso that i downloaded and installed yesterday evening (2008-07-20)

For example i wasn't able to register any extension (either in SIP or IAX) till i changed sip.conf and iax.conf to add #include sip_additionals.conf and #include iax_additionnals.conf

Now i'm not able to make work the outbound routes.
i tried to include extensions_additional.conf and extensions_custom.conf but i get a lot of errors in /var/log/asterisk/full telling me that such extension was trying to be included without existing ... So it seems to be beyond my knowledge.

Is there anyway to get from somebody's working 1.1-2 iso (or 1.1-7 web) installation the /etc/asterisk/* files ?

Thank you in advance
Best regards
-
-
Nassim Bennouna<br><br>Post edited by: nassim, at: 2008/07/21 13:45

nassim

I had some improvments by replacing /etc/asterisk/extensions.conf coming from asterisk-1.4.19-1 by /var/www/html/admin/modules/core/etc/extensions.conf coming from freePBX-2.3.1-35

This is still not working but at least in the logs i seem to attempt to go throught the defined outbound routes / trunks

I'm still willing to have a look if possible of /etc/asterisk/*.conf files of a working elastix installation

Thank you in advance
Best regards
-
-
Nassim Bennouna

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member