Elastix CDR report and call transfers

vincent

Hi All,

I'm struggling with the CDR reports in Elastix. I couldn't find a solution to my problem on the forums, maybe there is. If this is asked before, please point me to the topic.

I'm using the Elastix CDR reports to identify customers who make a lot of calls to our helpdesk (aka "helpdesk suckers" :p ). This works fine, but I would also like to know for how long these customers call with our helpdesk, and there I have the following problem:

The phones are answered by 1st line staff, and often transfered to 2nd line staff. But after a customer is transfered, the call is logged to CDR as a conversation between the 1st line and 2nd line staff member. Not as a conversation between the customer and the 2nd line staff member, which is the case, because the call is transfered.

At the moment a lot of calls from customers are logged as a 1 or 2 minute call, while the customer was talking to a 2nd line staff member for 20 minutes. Is there a way to adjust this?

I'm happy to write custom AGI scripts or something to get this right, I just don't know where to start. :(

Thanks in advance.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manuelc