Elastix CDR missing inbound caller dialed

MST

Looks like whole family of ASterisks is missing that: CDR record fields are missing the number the inbound caller dialed, this is important where a corporate has multiple DDI's and want to know how each of them are performing.

CDR shows only source and destination, however; no inbound callers.

Is there any work around to that problem?

Thank You for help.

jgutierrez

What I can think of, is that when a call comes in, you may have a context to catchup the DID and store it under the userfield column on the cdr table of asteriskcdrdb database, then edit the report, and a column for DID, and make the report to retrieve the DID information and show it.

MST

thank you for reply.

I was thinking about the same idea. Basically, I had found https://reviewboard.digium.com/r/455/diff/1/

The only problem is if I update Elastix by yum update if this will mess up my custom configuration ..... most likely I would agree.

By the way this is a pain .... to see in REPORTS only main number as a source or destination number, and not see who calls using which inbound number. FOr a mid size business that own a couple of inbound number this is a real problem.

Elastix should think about fixup in next version. I am not sure if any asterisk distro has that enabled by default

jgutierrez

What you can do is to create a new module:
1. Copy the previous monitoring module folder, and rename it
2. Insert the new module name on acl.db and menu.db

This way, the module wont be affect after any update

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member