elastix can't recognize fxo hangup

yukon9

I installed one X100P on elastix server, but when PSTN call in and forward to one extension, then PSTN hangup, but extension keeps ringing. Anything wrong?

I already set below items in chan_dahdi.conf

signalling=fxs_ks

busydetect=yes

busycount=3

Your help would be appreciated.

dicko

Try another X100P, but they rarely work well, sometimes not at all. Digium who "invented" them (they also "invented" asterisk) and all of them still out there are clones of that design, dropped them as incompetent years ago. You get what you pay for, if you paid more than 2 bucks you were ripped off. ( The math is 25-<what you paid> * 28.3 hours of your time to find out it that it is a POS that you will never be happy with :) )

dicko

(JM2CWAE)

yukon9

Thanks Dicko!

If so, my setting is no problem? but I still saw some posts with same problem on TMD400P.

dicko

If you don't have "far end disconnect", then your settings will not hangup until you hear three "howler" tones from your provider (check that with a regular analog phone "bridged" on the line) , that might be as long as a minute, and that's only if your hardware can detect it. Believe me some are just completely brain dead. If you have far end disconnect from your provider, you will need to match your dahdi provisioning to match what your vendor provides, there are no rules here, just what works. good luck but I suggest you get an fxo interface from Digium, Rhino, Xorcom or Sangoma or a linksys 3102 or something like which will be less frustrating, they support their product, they are mainline with the Asterisk concept, their patches are submitted, approved and accepted by Digium (astereisk) your X100P vendor almost certainly doesn't do any of the above they stole the design, and have no more knowledge than my my dining room table as to how it works,(any support will offered will be in Cantonese or Mandarin translated by google).

dicko

(again JM2CWAE, gauntlets off, I await a response from the thieves who take your money and put nothing back into the community, you know who you are! )

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marouen