ELASTIX CALL MONITORING REPORT PROBLEM

striderec

Hi,

The problem is simple and I truly expect someone to help me out with this.

My Call Center performs many calls a day and I record all conversations for quality assurance as you may probably know.

The thing is.... the call monitoring report that Elastix has works very well as long as the call is NEVER transferred to another extension. The moment one of my agents transfers the call to another agent or user, the monitoring of that conversation ends and I see -no- further entry in the report regarding to that call even when it wasn't over yet, it's just that it continued through the extension of someone else.

I am sure it's -not- a problem of Asterisk because checking the /var/spool/asterisk/monitor i find a .WAV with the conversation AFTER the transfer, yet, Elastix's report DO NOT show it.

I am using Elastix 1.6.2-7, Asterisk 1.4.33.1 and FreePBX 2.7.0.5, hence, it's nothing regarding to the versions I am using.

Is there any workaround for this? Maybe an update of the query that shows the list of all recordings?

Thank you in advance,

PAUL

dicko

I suggest you file a bug-report in the bug-tracker link at the bottom of this page.

dicko

striderec

Alright Mister (grumpy) Dicko, I just reported this problem in the bugs section as you comman.... errr suggested me to do :laugh:

hehehehe,

Thank you very much as usual. :cheer:

- PAUL

dicko

If I sounded grumpy, I can assure you that I wasn't being grumpy at you, ;)

I note your bug

http://bugs.elastix.org/view.php?id=465

thanks for reporting it.

There is a problem in Asterisk where the transferred call is re-spawned with a different UNIQUEID, Elastix have recently added some override contexts to seed a customfield in the database with the recording file name, that customfield could perhaps be used in another overide on the transfer to the new call, we will see. . .

dicko

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr