Elastix Broadcasting - CallCenter Module

Discussion in 'General' started by aacm, Oct 3, 2008.

1. aacm

Does anyone tell me if it's possible make and outbound campaign playing an specific message to the called a soon the call is answered and after that sen the call to the Agent?
    If some can already did that can provide me some instructions to do that?
    I have tried to change the context by from-internal-custom and write my one but looks like that always use the same one, any ideas?

Thanks ... Alex ;)

2. aacm

Hi Guys :cheer:

I have made a couple thing to make broadcast works, first i added a module on FREEPBX custom context, that allow me create custom context on my dial plan, then i created an basic context to play the message

[boadcast-dial]
    exten => s,1,NoOp(==> Generando llamada de Salida===)
    exten => s,n,Answer
    exten => s,n,Wait(1)
    exten => s,n,Background(mensaje-broadcast) ; "play message when the call is answered"
    exten => s,n,Goto(queue,1) ; "Send to Agent queue"
    exten => t,1,Hangup

So the question is in what part of my system should i set this context to make the dialer use this one to play my message.

Thanks

3. aacm

:laugh:
    Hi, finally i could make it works.. ;-)

But know my question is about the reports, so when the msg is been played and the called hangup before reach an agent the CDR record the extension "s" which y logic because the context is how it is, but i need some help to set my context to allow me set my destination field or my account field as the number dialed, if some one has any ideas please let me know.

4. pti2000

Did you get the broadcasting to work on callcenter module, I need some help my self on this

5. ibnlyaman

did you get this to work, if so How?