Elastix and Microsoft Lync Server 2010 or OCS 2007

Discussion in 'General' started by cuneytorhun, Mar 28, 2011.

1. cuneytorhun

Hi
    Do you have integration with Lync Server. Is there user manual about Lync Server and Elastix

Thank

2. fmvillares

as a newbie fist of all try the sticky post of bob fryer in newbies corner about how to post...
    2nd searh in search box of the fora about this...the item was treated 4 or 5 times before... i dont understand why to mix crap like ocs and a good product like asterisk together but some people do this so...

3. cuneytorhun

Lync server is excellent. and only quality products can work with the lync server. elastix good as it ?

4. fmvillares

yeah ok jeje i worked with "micro$oft" voip products since lcs ocs times...they re all crap made by the rip and replace strategy to empty all the enterprise pockets in products that can not survive 2 years and dont accept even a version update and migration...they even dont work with standard sip rfc 3261 protocols...keep believing in dragons :)

5. ElasMex

Saludos a todos

En México se esta generando una integración con Lync 2010 con un 3COM. La integración ya lleva dos meses.

Creo que es un sistema bueno pero muy caro. En primera en sus partes y módulos y después en su instalación y soporte.

Creo que el ingeniero de Lync 2010 podría hacer una integración con Asterisk. El único detalle es que me va cobrar $ 150 usd por hora. Y viendo la integración con el 3COM que ha durado más de dos meses pues va ser una buena lana.

Prefiero seguir utilizando Elastix o una solución menos costosa.

Saludos

6. famz

saludos alguien me puede ayudar perdi mi password de mi server hace mas de un ano q no lo utilisava

Cent0s release 5 (final)
    karnel 2.6.18-92.1.17.e15 on an i686
    elastix loging: