Elastix and Aastra Ericsson MXONE 3.1 TSE

Discussion in 'General' started by siouxes, Nov 25, 2009.

1. siouxes

Hi All,

i found elastix from few months but i am quite good with asterisk. Some days ago, one of my customer ask me for an audio conference server, i have immediately think to elastix and i have proposed it to him.

He have create for me a virtual machine into his VmWare Virtual Infrastructure as a dual processore 2.8Ghz, 1G Ram and 40Gb disk.I have installed elastix 1.6 from the ISO. I have configured it with SIP Trunk toward Ericsson MXONE (customer exchange) with no tears.

On elastix i only have 5 conference room (meetme) configured with pins and announces, and customer use it every day (at least 1 conference with no less than 5/6 partecipants).

Elastix Team, really a Great Job

Elastix Rulez

P.S.: Excuse me for my english...

2. danylux

Hi.
    I thought I'd do the same thing.
    Can you tell me how you configured the mxone and which card you used.
    How did you configured Elastix and which card you used?
    thanks

3. siouxes

Hi Danylux,

has wrote in previous post, i use a virtual machine supplied by customer, so i have no hardware (and no boards)... I make a SIP trunk between Elastix and MXONE.

From that 'story' i made several other installation, also with T1 boards... in a first time i have used OpenVox T110P (also used T110E and T115E)... if you are lucky this board works very well, but with some latest motherboard chipset there is no wy to get it working (vary lot of lost interrupt, causing DTMF erroneus detection and choppy voice).
    Now we are happily using XorCom Astribank.

Tell me wich kind of connection do you want to bring up, i have several configuration tips ready to use.

BR Simone

4. danylux

Ok
    I want to do your own configuration.
    But I do not know what the parameters are to ask the technician to configure MXoNe.
    can you tell me? Once created the trunk sip on mxone i create a dial plan to redirect the numbers for the conference to Elastix?
    in Elastix I configure a simple sip trunk?
    sorry for my bad english

5. danylux

Scusami, però ho visto ora che ti chiami Simone, immagino tu sia italiano, sarebbe più semplice per me comunicare... :) magari anche in pvt