Elastix 8.4 Stable-Voice problem-xen kernel bug?

Discussion in 'General' started by hetii, Jul 4, 2007.

1. hetii

Hi everybody.

I have big problem with voice communication from my PSTN provider.

When i Add in zapata.conf this line (to make international calls). I here voice only on one side:(

i use different wanpipe driver and still i cannot resolve this problem, I also call to my pstn provider and he says everything is ok.

pridialplan=unknown
    prilocaldialplan=national

I also run ./ztmonitor 1 -vv -m
    and i see voice RX and TX :)

When i call from SIP/100 to my second ISDN line i and i say something to my phone and pcmicrofon i see this:

[root@haos zaptel]# ./ztmonitor 1 -vv -m

Visual Audio Levels.
    --------------------
    Use zapata.conf file to adjust the gains if needed.

( # = Audio Level * = Max Audio Hit )
    <----------------(RX)----------------> <----------------(TX)---------------->
    ###################################* ################* Rx: 10412 (11272) Tx: 1802 ( 2292)

but i dont here voice on my pstn isdn line phone. in PCheadset i here voice. When i call form handy phon to sip/100 i have this same scenario.

Pleas Help :)<br><br>Post edited by: hetii, at: 2007/07/04 15:34

2. hetii

Hi :) I have new information.

I Install again elastix and i recompile zaptel and install wanpipe driverst but i to that on basne running kernel (Before i use Xen kernel). And now its seems good.

Please someone smart check why i have that big problem witch voice on xen kernel.

Regards

3. lek

lek Guest

4. sbasan

Re:Elastix 8.4 Stable-Voice problem-xen kernel bug

Note that if you rebuild winepip to support Sangoma cards, the specified script will require you to rebuild from scratch.