Elastix 2 Custom Contexts to route outgoing calls

mintra

Hi

My objective is to route by extension to specific outgoing sip trunks. As I have a multi tenant Elastix 2.03 system.

I recognise that there are other threads about this but many of them are very old.

The suggestion is that I need to load the custom contexts module through free pbx, the link in elastix without tears has expired so I found the download on the free pbx site.

I get the message Custom contexts cannont be installed on your system as free PBX 2.8alpha1 or higher is required you have 2.7.0.

Bearing in mind my objective is just to be able to route calls from some extensions through one trunk and calls form other extensions to another outgoing trunk.

a) Is the custom context module the best and only solution
b) If this is the best solution what version of the custom contexts module should I install.

I also have the additional problem of how to remove the 2.8 version custom contexts module so that I can install the correct one.

Any help would be most welcome

John

mintra

OK I have managed to load the Custom Contexts v0.3.7 module and I expect this will let me do what I need, unless someone advises otherwise.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manuelc