Elastix 2.0 R1 problem

logtech

Hello All experts,

Just a short question: here is the problem. We have 8 ports analog card and 8 analog lines.
All works perfect untill today when our Internet service went down.

Then we lost all lines, parking calls (lines) stopped working and also intarnal calls were not possible becasue ISP was down.

I don't fully understand that behaviour if we use analog card and the lines goes from separate box. Our internal network was working correctly at the time when ISP was down.

So , after our internet back all start working correctly.
I thought we don't even need any internet connection in order to work all analog lines that are connected to ports on the back of analog card. We don't have any phone internet providers, just analog lines. What I can assume there has to be setting problem or DNS - if missing all goes down.

Any advice?

Thank You

logtech

I can quess it is well known problem and bug:

http://www.freepbx.org/v2/ticket/3505

If this is the true this should be fixed in 2.0 since the problem is way old if not take my appologiez and I am trying to search to get answer for the problem when Internet Connection is down while only using analog lines conected to TDM400p 8 ports analog line.

DaveD

You will need to install something like Bind DNS and set it up

Instructions are on the forums please use the search functuon

logtech

ok thank you

rafael

I had my Elastix without Internet access without a problem. Anyway that is not your case and it is possible to be related with a dns issue as you said.

This seems to be a bug. Can you please posted in the bug track system:

http://bugs.elastix.org

Regards,

Rafael

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
manuelc