elastix 2.0 operator panel...does it work.

tbooth

in the new operator panel i don't see any change when a phone goes off hook and i noticed there is no icon for the parking lot. Is the new operator panel complete?

Problem Child

I have the same question. Mine shows the trunks and extensions, but nothing for activity of any kind. The FOP shows absolutly nothing except the web page and it appears to be "flashing", i.e. rescanning but no trunks, no extensions and no activity.

dicko

Problem Child

This as with my other issue on call forwarding were solved by returning to Ver. 1.6. Dicko, I found your post a bit before you replied and should have shut down my questions but I do appreciate your reply. Did not intend to waist your time but I concure with the resolution especially in view of the multiple Ver 2 releases. I do like the look and capabilities of 2 but it still needs a dose of more solid testing. Thanks.

mintra

Did anyone get an answer for this, other than use 1.6 as I am using 2.0

My operator panel does nothing for my biggest install a 45 handset system..

I will check in the bugs, however if anyone else gets the problem, and they do a search, they end up here and it would be great if the answer was here.

UPDATE - This is registered as BUG 570 and appears when using DAHDI the bug has been fixed and it will be in the next release, is it says, on 27/1/2011

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mai Tuyen