Elastix 2.0 bunch of issues issues

lol24h

New Elastix brought another pain, I know that some bugs reports are filled, but please put that stuff in order. I will look for solution by myself, I'm wondering joining in development because Elastix seems to be the best solution for my company.
Let's get to the point. About MOH bug there are two issues, not merged, and still there is no solution, bug is in STABLE version, it's ridicolous, how it could happen?
I temporarily fixed by by editing musiconhold_additional.conf. Similar to:
http://www.elastix.org/es/component/kun ... html#58664

0000403 5 Other major feedback (a_villacis) 2010-07-30 Elastix 2 will not upload audio files for system recordings (with screencast)
0000355 3 PBX (Asterisk) minor assigned (edu19432) 2010-07-06 MOH upload & config broken

Merge these bugs, please. Beside the "sox problem" is still not fixed and it is just a matter of providing proper sox package with mp3 support.

Now. Another problems specific to 2.0.

* Even admin cannot see in monitoring recordings of queues. It wasn't the case in 1.6. The files with recordings are there in /var/spool/asterisk/monitor/ like q100...wav. q200...wav etc.
* Still there's no possibility to give privileges for other users than admin to see others calls in monitoring.
* this i'm not sure if it's misconfiguration:
I set for ext. recording of incoming calls. When call is not received, the information is visible in monitoring with time as the call took place during ringing. But you cannot download file, because is not existing (seems reasonable, no call, no recording), but why it is in monitoring logged.

dicko

lol24h:

Although many share your frustrations, you should really file a bug, or in your case maybe a few, at http://bugs.elastix.org/ , the developers rarely come here. . .

dicko

Bob

+1 on dickos comments about adding to bug list.

The forums are good for discussions, even about bugs, but if you have some which have been confirmed, add them in to the bugs.elastix.org so that they can be tracked.

With Dicko's proding a few changes to help improve this situation will occur over the next few weeks.

If you haven't been already, testing of Beta's and reporting is most welcome. This is the only way some of these issues can be avoided.

Regards

Bob

lol24h

Indeed, that's why I thought forum is a good start :) I will definetely fill a bug, cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mai Tuyen