Elastix 2.0.2, cdr and monitoring

folser

Hi.
I've installed elastix 2.0.2 x64 with some external sip trinks. in every trunk i replace extension number to external clid.
When i've call to any external number from my internal phones, in mysql (asteriskcdrdb) fields clid and src is external trunk numbers.
Then when i'm going to elastix web-interface ==> PBX ==> monitoring, filtering by my extension number, i didn't see my records. I can see records only if filter by trunk clid. therefore my elastix users with associated extension number can't listen their records.

Where can i do something wrong in configuration?

Which config files i need post there to help resolve my problem?

folser

no ideas?

folser

alang

I also had the same trouble as you, but I think it's not an issue as you can leave the blank on trunk CID to fix it.

Perhaps someone can customize the Monitoring UI to add a field displaying the channel name.

folser

i can't leave blank field CID in trunk options. my telephone provider reject all calls without correct cid.
I can leave this field blank and specify cid in "outbound routes", but resault is same... in cdr only external cid

folser

my friends which use elastix have same problem.

witekprytek

Has somebody fixed it?
I have the same issue - I do not see any recordings in the monitoring panel.
I have monitoring enabled for all connection made via queue. Recordings are stored on the disk. This same is with recordings made in FOP2.

Any ideas?

folser

i think this is bug.
Can someone put it in bugtracker and link there?

witekprytek

After some digging in elastix monitoring module, I have noticed, that the previous version indexing has been done using names directly form files names in /var/lib/asterisk/monitor.

New monitoring module gets data from db and looks for CDR with word "audio:" before unique id. If they find any record with audio, looks for audio file with the unique id name and then display it in monitoring list.

The problem is that cdrs are stored without "audio" world before unique id index.

I do not have any idea when this "magic word" should be added before cdr name and what elastix module is responsible for this.

witekprytek

After some digging in elastix monitoring module, I have noticed, that the previous version indexing has been done using names directly form files names in /var/lib/asterisk/monitor.

New monitoring module gets data from db and looks for CDR with word "audio:" before unique id. If they find any record with audio, looks for audio file with the unique id name and then display it in monitoring list.

The problem is that cdrs are stored without "audio" word before unique id index.

I do not have any idea when this "magic word" should be added before cdr name and what elastix module is responsible for this.

witekprytek

folser

try it. See my post in your topic.

michael_pt

... i'm using elastix 2.0.3 and the problem is still present!
Any news in this matter?

fmvillares

Re: Re:Elastix 2.0.2, cdr and monitoring

nopes........:-(

folser

solve problem with user variable for clid in cdr_mysql.conf and adding this variable in all out calls and ivr's

dicko

I disagree, the problem is NOT solved, the userfield is for the user, not the distributer, until PaloSanto "stop doing that" they will continue to marginalize themselves from FreePBX, many of us have used that auto-nominal field precisely for that purpose, PaloSanto have broken it.

Unfortunately they insist on going rogue, just look what happened to Trickybox . . . .

folser

fully agree. Elastix steel have problem.
I solve this problem personaly for me ^)

dicko

And I salute you for that, ++karma to you. Unfortunately PaloSanto have let you down also and made you "do it yourself" like so many others here. They do however promise a very interesting April, in that I can but concur.

dicko

witekprytek

Hi folser;
Could you please describe your "personal solution" with more detail?

folser

sure.
I'm add in /etc/asterisk/cdr_mysql.conf:
alias newsrc => src

Copy context [macro-outbound-callerid] into extensions_override_freepbx.conf and
add line
exten => s,n,Set(CDR(newsrc)=${CALLERID(num)})
This is for outbound calls.
also i add line
exten => s,n,Noop(INFO newcdr ${CDR(newsrc)} ampuser ${AMPUSER} clidnum ${CALLERID(num)})
to help trace calls.
Do same for inbound calls if need. I add same line in IVR context.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmenichetti