Elastix 1.6.12 with callback function

Terry

Dear Sir,
I am use Elastix 1.6.12 callback function under PBX-Callback ,so far so good
But i want only some callers (My friends and staffs )can use this callback function ,Base on inbound caller ID,Default is No limit,everyone can callin then system can detect caller ID then call out ,How should I modify the config or add something ?

Thanks

Terry

anyone can give some guide or any information ?

dicko

In your inbound routes, add routes from the CIDNUMBER (of your friends) to go to the callback you defined. (you will need one for each usually) the unmatched CID's should go to your other choice

Terry

Dear dicko,
Thanks your suggestion , If i need key in about 100 friends callid ,this is a solution but not a good solution . Do u have others good advise if i need put a lots of caller id ........

Megabyte

Re: Re:Elastix 1.6.12 with callback function

Hi, could you please explain a little more what you want to do, because I think if you need a callback for staff or friend is like Dicko wrote, you will need one per person, that's hows works.

Another solution is to create manually all the callbacks and assign a Pin or code to each one of your friends, if you don't want to use yours friends callers id.

dicko

There are two "third-party" modules available for Unembedded FreePBX, bulk-extensions and bulk-dids,
The bulk-extensions replaces the Elastix Version far more completely, the bulk-did will make your job a lot less tedious.

Terry

Dear All,
Thanks,
I explain more, what I want
1) creat 100 friends caller id , No need key in PIN and password ,if caller ID is exist
2) If caller id is not in the list , we can choice IVR for key in PIN and passowrd for callback function
3)I have test with dicko's suggestion and this is working,But this take a lots of time for maintance and key in
4)dicko's new suggestion is : use 2 "third-party" modules, can u tell me where the link for my test and read ?
5)Dear Megabyte , can u tell me where can i modify the config ,if i manual create the callabck and use my friend's caller id

thanks

dicko

vperez69

oops, posted on wrong thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
achilont13