Elastix 1.6-12 losting digits on Incoming CID

Discussion in 'General' started by EduardoPacheco, Jan 5, 2011.

1. EduardoPacheco

Dear Friends:

I am from Brazil.

Here we have this phone number format: 3 digits for area code and 8 digits for phone number (XXX) XXXX-XXXX

Always when I received any call (incoming / zaptel/dahdi) the CID appear with some digit dropped.

For example: Incoming call from (017) 3231-1058 appear as (017) 3231-105 or (017) 3231-158

In the most cases it lost last digit but sometimes lost another digit.

Code:
        -- Executing [4428@from-trunk:3] ExecIf("DAHDI/10-1", "1 |Set|CALLERID(name)=0173231105") in new stack

The correct would be 01732311058

On chan_dahdi.conf and dahdi/system.conf I tried to use the configuration bellow without sucess:
    loadzone=br
    defaultzone=br

I am trying to correct this problem some weeks, I NEED HELP.

Best Regards ! B)

This is the complete log:
    Code:

-- Starting simple switch on 'DAHDI/10-1'
        -- Executing [s@from-zaptel:1] NoOp("DAHDI/10-1", "Entering from-zaptel with DID == ") in new stack
        -- Executing [s@from-zaptel:2] Ringing("DAHDI/10-1", "") in new stack
        -- Executing [s@from-zaptel:3] Set("DAHDI/10-1", "DID=s") in new stack
        -- Executing [s@from-zaptel:4] NoOp("DAHDI/10-1", "DID is now s") in new stack
        -- Executing [s@from-zaptel:5] GotoIf("DAHDI/10-1", "1?zapok:notzap") in new stack
        -- Goto (from-zaptel,s,8)
        -- Executing [s@from-zaptel:8] NoOp("DAHDI/10-1", "Is a Zaptel Channel") in new stack
        -- Executing [s@from-zaptel:9] Set("DAHDI/10-1", "CHAN=10-1") in new stack
        -- Executing [s@from-zaptel:10] Set("DAHDI/10-1", "CHAN=10") in new stack
        -- Executing [s@from-zaptel:11] Macro("DAHDI/10-1", "from-zaptel-10|s|1") in new stack
        -- Executing [s@macro-from-zaptel-10:1] NoOp("DAHDI/10-1", "Entering macro-from-zaptel-10 with DID = s and setting to: 4428") in new stack
        -- Executing [s@macro-from-zaptel-10:2] Set("DAHDI/10-1", "__FROM_DID=4428") in new stack
        -- Executing [s@macro-from-zaptel-10:3] Goto("DAHDI/10-1", "from-trunk|4428|1") in new stack
        -- Goto (from-trunk,4428,1)
      == Channel 'DAHDI/10-1' jumping out of macro 'from-zaptel-10'
        -- Executing [4428@from-trunk:1] Set("DAHDI/10-1", "__FROM_DID=4428") in new stack
        -- Executing [4428@from-trunk:2] Gosub("DAHDI/10-1", "app-blacklist-check|s|1") in new stack
        -- Executing [s@app-blacklist-check:1] LookupBlacklist("DAHDI/10-1", "") in new stack
        -- Executing [s@app-blacklist-check:2] GotoIf("DAHDI/10-1", "0?blacklisted") in new stack
        -- Executing [s@app-blacklist-check:3] Return("DAHDI/10-1", "") in new stack
        -- Executing [4428@from-trunk:3] ExecIf("DAHDI/10-1", "1 |Set|CALLERID(name)=0173231105") in new stack
        -- Executing [4428@from-trunk:4] Set("DAHDI/10-1", "__CALLINGPRES_SV=allowed_not_screened") in new stack
        -- Executing [4428@from-trunk:5] SetCallerPres("DAHDI/10-1", "allowed_not_screened") in new stack
        -- Executing [4428@from-trunk:6] Goto("DAHDI/10-1", "ivr-4|s|1") in new stack
        -- Goto (ivr-4,s,1)
        -- Executing [s@ivr-4:1] Set("DAHDI/10-1", "MSG=custom/atendimento_onlyone") in new stack
        -- Executing [s@ivr-4:2] Set("DAHDI/10-1", "LOOPCOUNT=0") in new stack
        -- Executing [s@ivr-4:3] Set("DAHDI/10-1", "__DIR-CONTEXT=") in new stack
        -- Executing [s@ivr-4:4] Set("DAHDI/10-1", "_IVR_CONTEXT_ivr-4=") in new stack
        -- Executing [s@ivr-4:5] Set("DAHDI/10-1", "_IVR_CONTEXT=ivr-4") in new stack
        -- Executing [s@ivr-4:6] GotoIf("DAHDI/10-1", "0?begin") in new stack
        -- Executing [s@ivr-4:7] Answer("DAHDI/10-1", "") in new stack
        -- Executing [s@ivr-4:8] Wait("DAHDI/10-1", "1") in new stack
        -- Executing [s@ivr-4:9] Set("DAHDI/10-1", "TIMEOUT(digit)=3") in new stack
        -- Digit timeout set to 3
        -- Executing [s@ivr-4:10] Set("DAHDI/10-1", "TIMEOUT(response)=5") in new stack
        -- Response timeout set to 5
        -- Executing [s@ivr-4:11] Set("DAHDI/10-1", "__IVR_RETVM=") in new stack
        -- Executing [s@ivr-4:12] ExecIf("DAHDI/10-1", "1|Background|custom/atendimento_onlyone") in new stack
        -- <DAHDI/10-1> Playing 'custom/atendimento_onlyone' (language 'en')
        -- Executing [h@ivr-4:1] Hangup("DAHDI/10-1", "") in new stack
      == Spawn extension (ivr-4, h, 1) exited non-zero on 'DAHDI/10-1'
        -- Hungup 'DAHDI/10-1'
      == Starting post polarity CID detection on channel 10
        -- Starting simple switch on 'DAHDI/10-1'
        -- Hungup 'DAHDI/10-1'

2. fmvillares

try using a normal telephone first to see if it gets all the digits...then try to adapt the chan_dahdi.conf to match your caller id standard for example here in argentina its fsk etsi after 1st ring...and workd ok...it only passes the 10 correct digits we have

3. fmvillares

by the way we are not magicians...and you didnt say anithing if it was an analog line or a digital e1 r2 or isdn link...for each of those there is a different solution...and i assume you are new to this technologies

4. Bob

Bob

Eduardo,

Thank you for putting detail into your question, it was good to see.

However as Fernando said, you left out the important part, such as the connection you are using, which makes all the difference.

Not knowing Brazil communications infratstructure, I could be way of the mark, but I was under the understanding that MFC-R2 is in use there.

Worth having a look at the following page??
    http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+MFC+R2
    Especially as it has something to do with number of digits....

Otherwise, can I recommend that you use ISDN debug in the Asterisk CLI to confirm that your provider is giving you the correct number of digits, and would also be useful if you should be using MFC-R2 to check that it is making a difference....

Regards

Bob

5. EduardoPacheco

I already tried this and the problem persists.

I am using this configuration on my chan_dahdi.conf:

cidsignalling=bell or
    cidsignalling=V23 or
    cidsignalling=DTMF
    cidstart=ring or
    cidstart=polarity
    sendcalleridafter=3
    immediate=no

6. EduardoPacheco

It is all anolog lines.

7. EduardoPacheco

It is all analog lines.
    I am using two Fine-Start TDM800P boards.

8. EduardoPacheco

Interesting information:
    I used the same configuration with another machine (identical) but with elastix 2.0.3 and it worked with all digits correct.
    But I can't migrate to elastix 2 for now. I need to solve the problem with 1.6 elastix.