Elastix 1.5 Sangoma and Dahdi

Discussion in 'Gateways' started by kspare, May 8, 2009.

1. kspare

Sangoma cards still don't work properly. Are there plans to resolve these issues?

I've yet to successfully get a server running 1.3 upgraded to 1.5 to work, nor have I been able to use the latest 1.5 updated via yum to work either.

2. txema

Hi there,

last sangoma's wanpipe drivers seem to work properly under Elastix 1.5.2 with DAHDI.
    Just finished configuring my new Sangoma B700 card (2xBRI, 2xFXO) last week. It took me some time, but thanks to Sangoma's techninal support, which helped me all the way through, now it's working smoothly.

I had to compile the wanpipe drivers manually though. Try wanpipe 3.5.2 drivers!

Cheers,

--
    Txema

3. kspare

I've since been able to get the sangoma cards working, but not through the elastix web manager, I have to do it from the console. Otherwise it works good!

4. kspare

funny, I upgraded a system from 1.3 to 1.5 today. wancfg_dahdi is generating zaptel files instead of dahdi files.

Now my sangoma cards aren't working again, they show up green in the elastix hardware, but show not in use.

Trying to figure out whats up.

5. kspare

If anyone else is having issues, doing a yum reinstall wan* and then re-runnign wancfg_dahdi seems to help very well!