Elastix 1.0 Stable Issues

Discussion in 'General' started by BenS, Apr 16, 2008.

1. BenS

I have now installed Elastix 1.0 the Stable release. I am still encountering problem with the monitoring module not showing up as user or as Admin. It is showing one recording only dated 01-01-1970 : 10:00am

Every time a new call recording made, the new one is now displayed with the date being 01-01-1970:10:00:00 and no duration.

The recordings are all there but it does not display on the monitor interface.

2. lek

lek Guest

Dear Ben,

We're working on this bug. We hope to release an update this week.

3. BenS

Thanks Edgar.

I have also noticed that ZAP channels are not being displayed properly. The configuration indicated that the ZAP channels are there but it seems that they are being overlapped by other trunks.

Maybe the elastix development team can either make the buttons smaller or make the page bigger so it can scroll and integrate this change with elastix to increase the out of box useability as not many users are capable of making this mods themselves.

- Ben

4. lek

lek Guest

Ben,

You mean the FOP right?

5. BenS

Edgar,

My apologies.. yes, I mean the FOP. I know that it is not Elastix's issue but I am suggesting that the Elastix team made the mod in the configuration file to overcome this problem and integrate it into Elastix to enhance the out of box experience.

Regards
    - Ben

EWT have been updated yet again :) Its a never ending edits.. LOL

http://www.elastixconnection.com/downlo ... _tears.pdf

6. lek

lek Guest

Thanks for your suggestion. Yes, I know about this FOP problem. I'm going to take a look at the code and schedule the work for it.

This weekend I'll review the book and hope to help a little bit with some commentes. However, I'm really impressed with your work, the book looks really professional and well organizated.

P.S. I think tomorrow we'll release the fixing for the monitoring bug.

7. vicsanca

Another issue.
    MOH from freepbx it's not working. By default elastix comes with "default" and "acc_1" playlists. When I select "default" for a line there is no moh. If I select "acc_1" there is moh but "acc_1" it's empty. Uploading Mp3 or wav don't works too.

It's this a bug?

8. BenS

[MOH from freepbx it's not working. By default elastix comes with "default" and "acc_1" playlists. When I select "default" for a line there is no moh. If I select "acc_1" there is moh but "acc_1" it's empty. Uploading Mp3 or wav don't works too.]

I dont believe that this is the case. While there is no music file in acc_1, the default files in default will be played... personally I feel that is better for simplicity just like the language file. If the eg. equivalent spanish file is not present, the default english file will be played.

I did not suffer any problem with uploading mp3 files. I have just tried it again before answering this and it seems to be OK. I am running v1.0 stable.

9. vicsanca

Could you try to use "default" for moh in one sip extension. I can't heard anything.

10. BenS

I have tried it both with default as well as with acc_1 and they both work.

11. JoseVelasco

I have tried both with default and with acc_1, also a new Music on hold profile, but always sounds the same song, why?

Thanks.