Elastix 1.0-17 CallRecording Problem

omerali81

Inbound call recording works fine but outbound call recording are just getting mixed up. it was working fine in 0.9 version.. is any one else having the same problem on SIP trunks??

shawnbishop

Good Day

I am having I think the same problem, when I listen to recordings of calls, the recipient voice is before the callers voice eg...

The converstaion goes

Caller B : I am fine thanks
Caller A : How are you doing?

when it should be

Caller A : How are you doing
Caller B : I am fine thank you

Regrds

omerali81

exactly thats the same problem i am facing from the first day 1.0.17 release. i re-installed couple of times but error remains the same. i wonder when this going to get resolved. ill download the 1.1 stable release and see it it get resolved.

even i didnt got any support from this forum but i still gonna say elastix rocks. i hope it will get much better in new releases.

omerali81

exactly thats the same problem i am facing from the first day 1.0.17 release. i re-installed couple of times but error remains the same. i wonder when this going to get resolved. ill download the 1.1 stable release and see it it get resolved.

even i didnt got any support from this forum but i still gonna say elastix rocks. i hope it will get much better in new releases.

elastixguy

My outgoing calls are being recorded OK, but all my extensions are Zap. Maybe it's related to Sip or Iax? What type of extensions are presenting this issue?

Or maybe it's related to the hardware you guys are using... You 2 should exchange more information and determine what you have in common and different in your setup.

That way it'll be easier to identify the root of the issue and provide means for the developers to reproduce the bug.

Then you should report the bug to their bug tracking at:

http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=161807

elastixguy

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fpino