Elastex CRM integration money for support

Discussion in 'General' started by tataghost, Aug 22, 2010.

1. tataghost

I want to make project , i have billing system that contain customers data base ((usernams ,passwords,expiration dates, recharge details)) . I have my call center team that working through Elastix more than 15 Engineer , what i want is when any customer call my call center thay can see all his data in front of them , i made many researches and found that can be done through Vtiger crm or Suger crm integration with asterisk . So is that possible to do this ?

If donot know how to do this could you advise me who can help me we put for the one that do this project 300$ i hope you are that one .

Thanks.............

2. ramoncio

Hi tataghost,

Could you give some more information about your Elastix version, applied updates, etc?

If you are willing to pay, have you tried contacting Palosanto paid support?
    vtiger crm integration should be quite easy to accomplish.

3. tataghost

THanks for your replay

Iam using Elastix 1.6 and may be in the coming future use 2.01 if you want other information please tell me

4. omid.mohajerani

why do you want to use Vtiger or Suger CRM ? they are very well . but they are so complicated for your project.

I can write a program to show you a pop up window and when your engineers click on it they can see your customers account details .

5. tataghost

Thanks for your replay

but you have to know that this data base is sql and as i said located in another server that is billing one from SVK Berkeke , and also there is important thing this data base is alwayes upgraded is this pop-up will be upgraded like the database

If still can do it please tell me how to cantact you ,

Thanks,,,,,,,

6. omid.mohajerani

It is OK . Your customer Data is on Sql Database and You want to fetch these data when your customers call your company . I can show these data to your engineers in web page or Pop up or Whatever you want . Its not important what your database is and how you enter data to the database .

Contact me at omid.mohajerani@gmail.com for more information.