Echo on softphone

dmanghani

Hi , I just recently installed a digium card with echo cancellation. The problem i am facing is of echo on zoiper softphone, the caller hears a full echo. i have kept setting of oslec in dahdi/system.conf. or should it be changed.

andyshawn

I don't think the problem is with the softphone. Have you tried making an ext to ext call? Do you get echo?
I think the problem is with the digium card. What type of card did you install? You may need to modify the settings for the card in the conf file.

dmanghani

I have a digium card with one pri 4 fxo and 1 fxs. what setting do i have to see.?
all present card setting have oslec. If echo cancellation exists what should the settin be
Thanks in advance

jgutierrez

I have a couple questions:
1. Does this echo issue happens with all softphones, or it just happens with one computer?
2. What about echo on all calls, does it happens on all ext-pstn calls or also ext-ext calls?
3. Do you have any sip phone? Does echo also occurs on ext-pstn calls and ext-ext calls?

dmanghani

1.all softphones of various types
2. Only SOft phones
3. Yes I have SIP Phone, no echo, only on etx-pstn calls not ext-ext calls
I understand that the issue is with the digium 610 card settings, but where do i check it?

Lee Sharp

Are the soft phones using good quality headsets, and no speakers? If the microphone can pick up the speakers, the caller on the other end of the softphone will hear a clear echo.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmenichetti