Double call problem

mandimandi

Hi, I see that some time the internal phone (extensions) give the problem that not hang-up the current call and use one more connections (in VoIP). I think the problem is that the person hang-up and dial one new number too quickly, so he make two call in same time (but use only one). I think to resolve the problem with set the call-limit (in extension) to 1, but the default number (4) don't change. Every time I apply the modify to one this parameter re-change to four. Some person have same problem o have one solution for me?

telecomtechnician

Hi there

Is the internal phone dialing to a zap trunk?

If that is the case, you have to check in zapata.conf or in zaptel.conf the reorder tone, polarity reversal detection, silence detection and many other things.

Waiting for your comments

David Medina

mandimandi

All the trunk (internal and external) are SIP connection. The field "call-limit" in extensions (for internal) in my version (the 1.0-17) are deleted so now I don't know what I have to do fo no pay two connection and make only one.
Thanks.

P.S. For Administrator. Please delete this messagge.

mandimandi

All the trunk (internal and external) are SIP connection. The field "call-limit" in extensions (for internal) in my version (the 1.0-17) are deleted so now I don't know what I have to do fo no pay two connection and make only one.
Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr