Does the Monitor feature work

Discussion in 'General' started by blapoint, Jul 2, 2007.

1. blapoint

Hello Does anybody have to Recordings/monitor feature working. Is this a know bug or just my setup causing it to no display recorded calls?

Voicemails seem to display fine.

2. blapoint

one more bit of information that I should have included. I am using the newest 0.8-4 released on 6/30/2007.

3. brettm

I've been trying this out also on the beta version. The recordings are working, although the link in Elastix to Recordings does not work.

If you use the recordings link within FreePBX and go to the ARI interface the recording is available.

Their must be something wrong with the Elastix interface to Recordings as nothing shows up in the monitor area.

4. blapoint

Hi Brettm

One question for you. when you installed the latest Elastix build did you do a restore from backup. I noticed yesterday that when I installed the final 0.8-4 and built all configuration from scratch instead of restoring a backup my recordings work fine.

5. brettm

No .... it's just test box. Fresh install from the beta iso. Haven't grabbed the 0.8.4 final yet.

The recording works OK I admit, although when I browse to the Recordings link at the top of the Elastix web page, the Monitor section does not show any recordings have been made. Tried changing the filter dates, but can't get anything to appear in that part.

If I go into the FreePBX section, and then open up ARI, the recording is shown there, and is downloadable.

6. lek

lek Guest

Dear brettm,

The monitor report should work in the 0.8.4 version except in the case of a internal call (extension to extension) because this case is not supported yet in the "recordingcheck" script. This script comes with freePBX.

7. TonyP

I don't see any voicemail or monitored calls no matter what type of call (internal or external). But I can't find the link to ARI anywhere in FreePBX despite installing all modules. Please help.

8. gabo

It's possible to sort by source or destination in this module ?

regards,

Gabo