Dlink dph-140s Phone

mogaeng

dear all
i have Dlink dph-140s Phones and polycom IP330 sip in my VOIP nework and i user elastix server but when I use Feature Code with Dlink dph-140s phones it does not work but when i use polycom phones i work

please help me to make Feature Code work with Dlink dph-140s.

Thanks

dicko

I have no experience with that particular phone, but many phones/ATA's have "feature codes" defined internally, it is necessary to disable any of these codes that conflict with the ones you want to work on Asterisk. It is also sometimes necessary to re-write the "dialplan" for the phone to allow such feature codes to be passed. The documentation for the device will probably help you with these tasks.

jgutierrez

What is the feature code taht you try to use on your dlink? Check if it is reserved internal code for any function on your dlink, if so, try to disable it, or, change the feature code on your elastix.
Have you already checked of the dtmf tones recognition are working correctly on your dlink? A simple test would be that you call to voicemail (*98) and try to enter your extension number, if the applications accepts recognizes the digits that you have entered, it is working correctly, else you will need to set the correct dtmf tone on your dlink.

mogaeng

thanks dicko and jgutierrez for your responce.
and when i do the test of (*98-voicemail) and try to enter my extension number the applications does not accepts recognizes the digits that I have entered,so do you know how can I set the correct dtmf tone on dlink DPH-140S

dicko

I suggest a more intuitive test is to call another extension (one of the polycoms, if it rings there is probably nothing wrong with your DTMF settings (which should be rfc2833 not inband) , so back to the dial-string settings and internal feature codes, and of course the documentation that came with the phone itself.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mehdii_igi