Digium TE212BF cant work well

Discussion in 'General' started by bugbeta, Apr 3, 2010.

1. bugbeta

env:
    elastix1.6 64bit
    Digium TE212BF (PCI-E)
    China

i pull out the line from Digium card when the server is work well,and then insert the line,the asterisk cant synchronous,after about 5 minutes later,it can work well. in the CLI (pri show spans) i can see UP/DOWN many times. i have another one port Digium PCI e1 card,it can work well. i reconnect the line on digital card,it can recovery quickly.

with the Digium TE212BF (PCI-E),when i reconnect the line,i must stop asterisk,and start asterisk a few seconds later,it can recovery quickly.

from dmesg,i can see many informations:
    timing source auto card 0!
    wct2xxp: Clearing yellow alarm on span 1
    wct2xxp: Setting yellow alarm on span 1

2. fmvillares

well, 1st. try to make a loopback cable...switch timing to master in both e1/t1 lines and look if you have frame slips ...or timing ocurrences...if you have them then you have a compatibility problem with driver, motherboard or pcie card...
    if you dont have slips with loopback cable then its telco problem..and you have to test the connection with your company...

best regards

3. bugbeta

thanks for your reply
    i have another pci 1 port digium e1 card,it can work well.i think the telco must be normally.and i have the loopback test on Digium TE212BF (PCI-E) card,it shows good.

4. fmvillares

the its a telco or compatibilty issue between them and your card/driver...remember that the 1 e1 card uses 1 driver and the 212 uses another driver so the test even similar its not the same...