DIGIUM TDM 206P

Ichorcom007

I am installing call center application for checking the DO NOT CALL LIST for the USA DO NOT CALL LIST. i have asterisk checking the call fine now. The isssue I am having with the digium wildcard is that there is a crackling nosie when the channel is picked up. When the cal loads hit 10 or 15 the crackling can be heard on all handsets. This is a NORSTAR System passing a t1 into the DIGIUM Card TDM 205P WIldcard and than do the DNC list check and than passing out to t1 carrier. I am using a t1 patch cable from norstar system to elastix server and than normal network coard to pass to t1 box. The crackling get pretty bad when the call loads go up. Also the echo Canceller will not also work or install properly with elastix.

ANYONE ANY CLUE ! I have never seen this before.

Ichorcom007

MASSIVE STATIC DIGIUM TDM 206P

Here is a up date on this issue, The Norstar tech and I have confirmed that the crackeling static is comming from the connection between the norstar PBX and asterisk server. When we reset the system the calls are crystal clear even with heavy call loads. But as time goes by the crackling get worse and build up through out the calls. The norstar log is showing fram slips which is not good. Is there anyone out there that may no what is going on between these two systems ?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr