Digital Receptionist Configuration

Discussion in 'General' started by Mathiau, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Mathiau

So this has been my latest task to take on, gettin gthe IVR to work, and using the guide in Elastix without tears, doesnt seem to work, i just get a call failed when i try to dial 7777 as a test call.

So, curious if anyone has this set up in a more recent version of Elastix (as with out tears has old options i dont see)

Would be awsome to get this working, to which we can all help write up a new guide on how to do it?

2. Mathiau

I enter in the fields, choose what extensions each option is to ring to, i then hit save, but it doesnt appear to save anything, i apply configuration as well, but the 3 options dont seem to save,.....

3. Mathiau

everyone disappear around here?

4. ramoncio

When you select IVR at the left menu, you should see your created IVRs at the right side of the page. Click on the name you gave and you should get the config in the middle column of the page.
    Have you configured the inbound route to go to the IVR?

5. Mathiau

will have to double check to make sure i had the inbound route set, i was using the 7777 option to test the IVR but it wouldnt connect to anything :(

6. Mathiau

i have gone in made various settings, but i just noticed, when i choose to add the options for the system, as in select what pres 1 will do, press 2 and so on, once i hit save/ submit at the bottom, all of the selected options get cleared and it doesnt seem to save anything.