Dialer structure?

Discussion in 'General' started by tecnoclic, Feb 28, 2010.

1. tecnoclic

Hello everyone.
    Anybody knows how the elastix dialer works or knows the predictive dialer structure. That is, where the files are to be modified if you want to make some changes in the predictive dialer??
    I appreciate any help.

2. jgutierrez

You will need to check the configuration files under the elastix dialer directory:
    /opt/elastix/dialer/

3. tecnoclic

jgutierrez, pero he mirado los archivos en el directorio que dices y no encuentro, por ejemplo donde se hace la actualizacion de los registros en la base de datos call_center.
    Lo que quiero hacer es que cuando en una campaña de salida con agentes, el cliente no conteste o este ocupado, no la marque como failed sino que intente otro numero telefonico.
    gracias por tu respuesta.

4. jgutierrez

All the configuration files are on:
    /opt/elastix/dialer/
    Don't expect to only find .conf files, in there you will find .php files. You will need to check them all, and see where you may introduce the modification that you want to do.

On DialerProcess.class.php the originate function is used to dial out your phone number, maybe in that file, you will need to do your changes. You will need to investigate.

5. tecnoclic

Ok jgutierrez, you were right: in that folder are all files that I need to make the changes that I want to.
    Right now I'm working hard in this modification.
    Thanks a lot.

6. tecnoclic

Hello.
    Someone knows where is the script that updates the calls table when a call failed? That is, when the system attemps to call to a number and it didn't answer, what is the script that makes an: "UPDATE calls SET status="Failure" ....."

I'm sure that I'm working at, it will be useful for many people in the Elastix comunity and I'll publish it when it is ready.

Any people that wants to help, will be wellcome.
    Thanks to all.