delete fax jobs

Discussion in 'General' started by unikbit, Dec 27, 2009.

1. unikbit

I'm using WinPrintHylafax to send faxes from my desktop and elastix 1.5.2

Evrythinkg is fine but sometimes the fax didn't reach the destination and the system try again.

How I can delete some unfinished jobs?

thanks
    Virtual Assistant

2. unikbit

I know there is somewhere a good samaritean:)

thanks in advance

3. dicko

I suggest you explore avantfax, IMHO it is more functional and you can manage the ouutbound call queue (Elastix 2.0 promises better function in faxing)

There is also a faxrm command which is part of hylafax to remove a fax from a queue and faxqclean for more ordely management of the queue, they both have man pages.

For the processed pdf's I suggest you look into a cron job to do that for you if they become unmanageble. the daily and hourly cron jobes in /etc/cron*/hylafax can be modified or supplemented
    As can /var/www/html/fax/includes/avantfaxcron.php for avantfax

4. techman

I installed the great Elastix 2.0.2 and Avantfax 3.3.3 all is working fine but can seems to delete unfinished jobs from outbox. Anyhow has a solution to this? Even when I manually run the cron, nothing seems to happen. Please help if you have a solution here. Thank in advance for your contributions.

5. ramses

I have installed AvantFAX 3.3.3 over Elastix 1.6.2 and I can not delete jobs from the Outbox either.

Have somebody got it working?

How?

Best regards,

Ramses