Delay From When Call Enters Queue And Rings Ext.

Juggalotus

We have been running Elastix in a call center for a couple weeks now and are EXTREMELY happy with the flexibility. Our only minor issue is that we see a call enter queue via ASTAssistant and it takes about 10-20 seconds before the call is actually routed to a phone. I have looked through this post: http://www.elastix.org/component/option ... 4/catid,3/
and noticed that fax detection being turned off can shorten the time in which the call reaches the trunk and then forwards to the extension. However we have one extension that is used for faxes. Will this setting impact that extension being able to receive the fax? Also is there another setting we need to tinker with to get these calls to come through quicker?

Thanks and Regards,
Collin

rslrdx

Hi, Collin

I'm not expert at all, but I could suggest that you try to disable the caller id as a TRIAL only, just to see what it does, in my case it saved me the time of 2 phone rings, not at lot, but I'm usin a really simple setup, perhaps that could have another effect on your setup. Again, I'm just telling you something to test, I'm really far from being an expert.

Looks like its your first post, and it might be helpfull if you describ your sistem setup, like hardware, number of lines, number of queues, version of elastix, providers, etc etc... at least others will be able to help you better then I can.

Welcome to the forums

Rodrigo.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fpino