DB Error: already exists..adding to queues_details

perezil

Wow. This isn't good.

I noticed that the Queue for Technical Support (7001) was not calling the Cell Phones. So I updated the extensions and cell phone numbers in the Static Agents box and click Save. Then I got this nasty error...

FATAL ERROR
DB Error: already exists

error adding to queues_details table

...and then the Technical Support 7001 call queue disappeared from the Elastix GUI! Funny thing is that if you dial 7001 or call into the Queue, it works just as it did last (of course the Cell Phones aren't called still).

Any fix suggestions?

The only thing I can think of is direct access to the database and strip out the data in the tables but:
1. I have no idea where it is or if I can access it.
2. I don't know what tool to use to fix it.

Any suggestions would be great.

(I get the same error under the FreePBX GUI. So that solution is out.)

* UPDATE: It appears that one can add another Queue without a problem (Tech Support 7002). This is a good workaround (make a new Queue and change the pointers in the Inbound Call Routes), but STILL leaves corrupted data in the database. Very dangerous, so this still needs to be fixed.

perezil

FIX PROVIDED!!!!

Wippie! I love it when I can hack my way to a solution!

Enter the Queue id number to the end of the line
https://your site or IP Address/config.php?display=queues&extdisplay=Queue id
For example, if the Queue number is 7001 your URL should be:

https://12.34.56.78/config.php?display= ... splay=7001

Now you are reading the data. Click DELETE and then the Apply banner above. Call the Queue and test it. It should no longer exist. Problem solved and no additional tools required. Now, if there was only a way to validate the data on this system. Hmmm...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr