day/night mode control problem

Discussion in 'General' started by toxine, Jun 30, 2009.

1. toxine

I've configured day/night control in the unembedded freePBX (elastix 1.5.2) and it's quite working. The strange thing that doesn't work is the destination in the night mode.
    When i configure to go to an IVR in night mode and i simulate a call (7777) the phone is mute. If I configure another destination like "terminate call -> congestion" or hang-up the system works.
    I've configured the day/night control in my time condition flow but i need to send all the incaming calls to the ivr instead of an hang-up.

Any help?

Thanks

2. Patrick_elx

could you post the related portion of your log when your call is not routed normally (var/log/asterisk/full)

3. toxine

Thanks for the answer.
    I've figured out what was the problem.
    I've installed an mp3 too big to play for the night mode and that's why there were no voice on the phone call.
    Now everything is working correctly.

That's what I've done:

- I've create a new time condition (called Start) from 00:00 to 23:59
    - In that condition the "destination if matches" is the Day/night control and the other destination is my Morning condition
    - I've created a Day/night control where, in the day time it redirect the calls on my Morning time condition and in the night it plays my Closed IVR
    - In the inbound routes i've redirected the calls to my Start time condition

Now, the PBX works normally using my time conditions (Start -> Morning -> Lunch -> Afternoon -> Evening -> Weekend and Start again) but if I digit *280 on my phone, it switch in "night mode" playing the Closed IVR.

Thanks again

4. ElasMex

Hello toxine

I remember that there is a role that enabled the day/night.