Dashboard & FreePBX Recordings tab problems

Discussion in 'General' started by bxboy, Aug 3, 2009.

1. bxboy

Hello,

I can see my dashboard, but it will not display any calls that i did make or voicemails that were left. its all blank and indicates no calls no voicemails etc.. in fact none of the boxes appear to be working.

Also when i try to goto the recordings tab in freepbx i get the following error:

ARI

ARI does not appear to have access to the Asterisk Manager. ()
    Check the ARI 'main.conf.php' configuration file to set the Asterisk Manager Account.
    Check /etc/asterisk/manager.conf for a proper Asterisk Manager Account
    make sure [general] enabled = yes and a 'permit=' line for localhost or the webserver.

FreePBX 2.5

-------------

I looked at the configuration files and they are normal; the enabled is yes and the permit=127.0.0.1/255.255.255.0

the bindaddr= (blank)
    the deny= (blank)

and i wouldn't know where i could edit the main.conf.php and what i would edit

I did make backups of my config files but i dont want to lose the current settings i have

2. ariel_

On all my setup's I also don't have any of the Dashboard working. Even a clean setup without any upgrade/updates.

Seems there is a basic issue with them. Maybe we need to remove this tab?

3. dicko

Do you have a functional extension working and associated with your login name? (it won't show much if you don't)