D-LINK FXO Trunk

Discussion in 'General' started by hmn566, Apr 6, 2010.

1. hmn566

Hi every body
    Does anybody know how to trunk D-Link DVG-6008 8FXO port with Elastix?
    Actually i did but i can only call from inside, out side calls wont be routed to elastix and they get busy tone after few seconds

2. Amphibian

How are you trying to use this product with Elastix?

Are you trying to route the fxo's through to the Elastix Server and from there to the VoIP/DSL line?

Have you read the manual available with the product or located here: ftp.dlink.ru/pub/VoIP/DVG-6008S/Data_sh/DVG-6008S_A1_Manual.pdf

I looked at the possibilities of using this gateway (as we use a lot of Dlink products for wireless access in numerous RV Parks) and after several conversations with DLink we found that we still needed additional cards (as observed in this manual) in the Elastix Box to communicate with each FXO on the gateway so we decided not on using it. No need in using something we felt the Elastix box already does by just attaching a DSL/E1 line to...
    I ended up returning our gateway.

If you get it working, let me know. We provide a service for RV travellers/users that allow them to use VoIP from RV Parks through our Elastix PBX as an extension and was going to interface these gateways at RV Parks so that if a person didn't have a Softphone or VoIP phone they would be able to use a standard phone (as all Rv Travel Trailers and Motorhomes/Motorcoaches come with a telephone line installed) connected to the Elastix System. Cell phone don't always work at a lot of RV Parks so this makes it easy to stay in touch with family and friends and in most cases at a cheaper cost than cell usage.

Hope this helps,

Amphibian

3. wsanchez

Re: Re:D-LINK FXO Trunk

Hello,
    Did you resolved how to connect the D-link DVG 6008S with Elastix?
    Let me know.

Thanks

4. niroomand

hi
    I have the same problem ! :unsure: