D-Link - dlink dvg-2032s voip gw

luetzz

Helo everybody,

I´m having a huge problem, I´ve been dealing with Asterisk (Elastix) connected to some dlink dvg-2032s gw voip appliance connected to common telephone set, something as 5 dlink in one Elastix machine and other two dlink in another Elastix machine.
I´m having many problems.

My question is: has anyone ever used such equipment to connect Asterisk to common telephone set. Is this kind of equipment adpted to such environment?

Please, need help!!!

Thanks.

luetzz

Hello people,

I´m answering my own question for one reason:

I apologize if I´m contravening any explicit or implicit rule in this forum, but I need to know if the content of my previous question about D-Link DVG-2032S is misplaced or offending in any way. If not I´ll wait till any good soul try to answer it: is this such equipment really adequate to connect analog phones to Asterisk that, in its turn, is connected to E1 voice links via E1 Sangoma cards ?

Thanks,

Luetz.

ramoncio

Hello luetzz,
I think you might get some more luck asking dlink support.
I have never heard about this appliance, so I will not be able to help you much.
At least if you give some more info... You must be more specific.
What problems do you have? What do logs say?

luetzz

Hi ramoncio, thanks for your time.

Your "no-answer" is almost an answer, as I repute you as someone having a significant experience in Asterisk, Elastix, voip, etc.
So if you don´t known about DVG-2032S ... :cool:

The scenario I encountered already is: a bunch of analog phones (more than 100) connected to an Asterisk via 5 DVG-2032S. The DVG appliances are configured like "channel banks" but they could be configured to receive the E1 voip links directly, eliminating the need of a PBX.

The main problem is: as the increasing number of connections, mainly outbound, are stablished by the analog phones along the day, they start to receive the message "all-circuits-are-busy-now". To "solve" this I have to reset the DVG or, in the worst case, to reset the Asterisk machine (no good). This happens at least once a day.
The E1 are connected to Asterisk via Sangoma A104 cards.

Well, I will still try again D-Link support besides the fact they don´t receive calls directly. I always have to send a email and wait at least one day for the answer. If things get heavier they call back by phone.

Anyway, thanks again.

Regards,
Luetz.

ramoncio

First you must detect if the problem is with the Sangoma E1 trunks or with the DVG-2032S, wich is a sip device.
You will have to activate sip debug and analize your asterisk logs to see if there are problems with the DVG-2032S. And the same with the E1 trunks. I can't help you much with E1 debugging, I've never used it.
Maybe you should consider getting some paid support with Palosanto guys, they might find out your problems.

luetzz

Ok, ramoncio,

You are certainly right.
I´ll contact the Palosanto guys, after the "1.5 stable" download rush. :cool:

Best regards,
Luetz.

ramoncio

Ok Luetz,
Good luck!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts