Customer Signup Page (a2b 1.7.0)

novice2

Hello! Can anyone tell me how to get to the customer signup page on A2B 1.7.0? I can't find that info anywhere. I would like for customer to signup for service.

Thanks.

novice2

This forum has over 1000 users and after 38 viewed my post not one person was willing to tell me what url to type so I can view the customer signup page. Come on people. If I had the knowledge or access to the information I certainly would not have asked for help. After all, I thought that was what the forum was for -- HELPING AND SHARING!

dicko

Apparently some people are lazy, some just feel self-entitled, some haven't even heard of google, You it seems meet all three criteria. So for you and you alone (nobody else would likely ask such a stupid question after RTFM, (it's been nine months since you started asking about this, did you not do your homework at all? ), and then ask it twice in two days, the second time with definite pissyness)

http://letmegooglethatforyou.com/?q=a2b ... ignup+page

In your case you might need the extra hint of being encouraged to click on the first link. (have you learnt how to "click" yet?)

(novice2 =newbie with a 'tude perhaps ? O Canada what happened to your educational system? )

novice2

Dicko, don't be too quick to judge whether someone is lazy or not or even too quick to make sarcastic comments. Anyways, I am not one to take things personal. We all know that there are some who will just ask before attempting to read and research.
But, if you for whatever reason got the slightest impression that I am one such person. My suggestion to you is to user your moderator's status and check my searches and the time I spend reading through related posts before going off trying to belittle me or any other user of the forum.
I expected that for a man of your age experience would have taught you temperance and your knowledge on elastix/astersk would have made you humble, for what is knowledge worth if it is not shared. For if we die with it and not pass it on then we cease to exist within a short time.
I leave you with the thought that: knowledge cannot be hidden only delayed.

dicko

You're welcome, I'm glad I was able to help you.

franklin

novice2, my advice is to take your lumps and keep your comebacks to yourself. dicko donates a tremendous amount of time here. He even helps after several admonishments to google and RTFM -- doesn't hold grudges against one's stupidity/laziness/shortsightedness, etc. Put your pride in your Christmas stocking and do what he says.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmenichetti