Credit Card Verification by Elastix

raj

Dear All,

After almost two years of successfully running Elastix at 2 locations and really impressed with its near flawless performance, now i have got another project and as usual i need the help of Elastix Geeks, i know i wont be disappointed.

I need to have a application which verifies Credit Card Numbers (Master Card Only) all i need is IVR asks caller to enter his credit card number then if its a Master Card Credit Card then it will go to the agent else it will play sorry number you entered is not a master card credit card number, or any other message such as invalid number etc.

Please help.

Thank you.

Regards,
Raj

raj

No One? if any professional help is available im willing to pay for the project.

javapaul

you can use fastagi for that, but Im sure the guys @ Elastix will make you one, they made me one for a special requirement and works pretty good. just click the link

Get paid support!!!

raj

Thank you for the response, as you know for paid support we need to discuss our requirements before buying paid hours chat based or otherwise, and i have submitted my request on palosanto website and requested them to kindly have their engineers contact me so that i can discuss my requirements with them in detail and based on the outcome of that chat with their support team we can move forward on the project, hope they will contact me and give me sometime for a confrence call or chat session.

raj

Hope someone could point me to the right direction.

systemt

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
omarmenichetti