Creation of users and call Monitoring rights

Discussion in 'General' started by 255, Sep 15, 2009.

1. 255

Hey all I have a couple of questions regarding the creation of users and rights in regards to call monitoring.

If I create an "administrator" user how can I set it so that they can look at any calls for any user? By default a user must be associated to an extension and can only see that extensions calls and have no options to see other calls. I would like my admin users to be able to see and listen to all calls from and to all extensions.

When I create an "extension" rights user I would like them to only be able to listen and download there own calls, but not able to delete them. Is this possible? If so how?

Thanks in advance

Alan Scott

2. 255

Can no on actually answer this question?

3. mahan

You can do the following;

1) Create a new group called: Reports
    2) Assign monitoring and report permissions for that group
    3) Create an user and associate it with the Reports group, don't choose any extension
    4) Edit /var/www/html/libs/paloSantoACL.class.php
    And leave it like:
    function isUserAdministratorGroup($username)
    {
    $is=false;
    $idUser = $this->getIdUser($username);
    if($idUser){
    $arrGroup = $this->getMembership($idUser);
    //$is = array_key_exists('administrator',$arrGroup);
    $is = array_search('1', $arrGroup);

if(isset($arrGroup['Reports']))
    $is=true;

}
    return $is;
    }
    That will allow any user on that group to have full access of all records on the monitoring and reports modules

I did this and any user that become a member of this group will be the same as admin for monitoring section.
    The drawback is because of that they can delete the recorded files too, till now i couldnt find a way to omit the delete button.