Cordless SIP phone?

Discussion in 'General' started by hinzinho, Feb 5, 2010.

1. hinzinho

Any recommendations for a cordless sip phone for office environment?

2. ashir24

Snom M3 is cool one. I am using it and its perfect.

Regards

3. Patrick_elx

I'm using a few Siemens C470ip. I'm not to keen of their interface, but great coverage and cheap. I have two in a busy office where the handhelds are abused daily and after a year they are still working perfectly.

4. goodgod

5. Amphibian

The best cordless sip phone?

Buy an ATA, standard cordless phone and save yourself a lot of money. Sip Cordless phones are still too expensive.

6. ashir24

well, an ATA would cost around 50$ and a reasonable cordless phone another 50.
    then why not go for a sip dect phone, while you enjoy the sound quality (at least).
    I have used the earlier combination (ATA + PANASONIC CORDLESS PHONE), to be frank i never liked it.
    Snom M3 is really perfect. you can have multiple sip account, wonderful voice quality, what else you need. you may need to add another 25$ to buy a complete set ( base station + hand set).
    B)

7. hinzinho

I do have an analog phone, DECT Panasonic cordless, however it has been giving me problems from day one. One of the issue is no audio during a call. Pick up a call and get dead silence. Figure it has something to do with the conversion and just avoid it by replacing it with a sip phone.

8. fmvillares

Siemens A580IP is relatively cheap, 2 aaa rechargeable standard battery lasts about a week in normal use...has caller id, speakerphone up to 6 cordless sets and could send sms also...i think one of the best sets in the market...

best regards

9. itjumper

ATA + home cordless cannot compare to a true Wifi IP phone as you don't see the messages from the asterisk server.

10. fmvillares

there is not 1 one wifi good solution till today in the market (true wifi 11g or 11n with wmm) that suites all the standar cordless phones options...for example 1 week standby...all professional wireless sip phones are dect solutions as aastra, polycom siemens etc...
    and i dont understand what you mean wuth no seeing messages from sip server...atas has the same sip stack than an ip phone so you see all messages in a wireless phone or in an ata...

see ya