continuous line tone !!

blackwoodie

Hi everybody !!

I have two questions ..

First, i have a bpx installed with elastix (july) distro, two R24FXX-EC Modular PCI Plug-In Cards (16 FXO and 32 FXS), 7 grandstream ip phones, and plenty panasonic analog phones (don´t remember the model but the simply ones with the 13 memory feature) everything was fine during the installation and basic configuration, but after that (this only happens in the analog phones) from time to time when you try to call an extension or dial an external number you only hear the continuous line tone from the pbx when pressing the buttons, it resolves when I reboot the pbx, just one note, i´m still installing the voice and data network, so there´s a lot of movement on the patch panels.

Any ideas ??

The other question it´s about the damm transfer feature, I need it because of the analog phones, I try various combinations and nothing happens, I uncoment the xtnfer (don´t remember the excact name) feature in the /etc/asterisk/features.conf file and nothing :angry: it only works once and after that the systems says " that feature it´s unavailable" ..

Again any ideas !!

Thanks
Blackwoodie

DaveD

Not sure what the issue is with your FXS ports

With the transfer
In features.conf under general add this digittimeout = 2000 then you don't need to press ## so fast to invoke the transfer

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
achilont13