Continuous Line Tone (deperated man here)

blackwoodie

Hi everybody !!

I already post this but in the wrong topic, my problem is this:

First, i have a bpx installed with elastix (july) distro, two Rhino R24FXX-EC Modular PCI Plug-In Cards (16 FXO and 32 FXS), 7 grandstream ip phones, and plenty panasonic analog phones (don´t remember the model but the simply ones with the 13 memory feature) plus HP040 faxes.
Everything was fine during the installation and basic configuration, but after that (this only happens in the analog phones) from time to time when you try to make a call either to an extension or external number you only hear the continuous line tone from the pbx when pressing the buttons, I discovered that when I call back to that extension (the one with the problem) you can make calls again also when I restart the PBX, this only happens with few extensions and includes 3 faxes HP1040, wireless phones (uniden) and panasonic analog phones in total 8 extensions in diferent places of the building but always the same extensions.

Any ideas
Thanks for your time I would really apreciate your help.

Blackwoodie

jsfix

hey man can you upload screenshoot of the hardware detection tab
into elastix that problem is because some ports are duplicated
into your xtensions.

to resolve need to create zap extensions well
and verify that ports then

push the detect new hardware button.

if after that all seems be ok

select replace zapata.conf and push hardware
detection again.

so lets prove your analog panasonic extensions.

im here for your help.

help=from mexico

blackwoodie

Thanks Jsfix for the answer !!

Now that you mention that, (about the duplicated ports) in the reception theres a Grandstream phone GPX2000 with the extensions module, so all the extensions are configurated on the module`s BLF`s, but curiously when you push one of the BLF button for a quick call in the GPX2000 display appears another extension for example if I try to do a quick call to ext 30 (one with problems) in the displays appears ext 22 instead of 30.

So you recomend me that I do a Hardware detection again and reconfigure all the extensions ?

Thanks again
Blackwoodie

PS
Si te es mas facil podemos escribir en español

jsfix

ok. PRIMERO QUE NADA si quieres mejor en español jejeje

antes que nada te recomiendo la version de elastix que mas me ha gustado por la compatibilidad con
canales zap en especial con xorcom 1.1-8 las versiones 1.2 y 1.3 en realidad no me han gustado todo
lo tienes que hacer manual respecto a los canales ZAP

el BLF con el GXP2000 es muy sencillo

solo tienes que poner la extension. y ya

el problema que tu tienes es que estas direccionando los puertos de la ext ejemplo 201 a al puerto 10 y la 211 al puerto 10 ese es el problema mas comun.

por eso te decia que tendrias que. eliminar el contenido de tus archivos zap_channels.conf y zapata.conf
y actualizarlos con un hardware detection. seleccionando el cuadrito de replace zapata.conf

pd. si gustas te puedo pasar el tuto para la captura de llamadas directa usando el **xxx

atte
JSFIX

blackwoodie

Re:Continuous Line Tone

Saludos Jsfix !!

Hoy por la noche hare la actualizacion de hardware como me recomiendas, mañana ire fisicamente a donde esta el PBX a hacer pruebas

Con respecto a esto
jsfix said:
el BLF con el GXP2000 es muy sencillo

solo tienes que poner la extension. y ya
Me referia a que ya tengo dadas de alta las extensiones en los BLF del telefono, solo que al presionar una de las extensiones con problemas en lugar de marcar esa extension marca otra, pero en la configurcion del telefono esta todo bien, esto solo pasa con las extensiones con problemas, en fin ojala quede solucionado esto que la verdad ya me esta dando muchos dolores de cabeza :blush:

Revise el archivo zapata_aditional.conf para ver la correspondencia dial - channel y al parecer todas estan bien, no encontre problema alguno.
Es este archivo donde debia verificar que no estuvieran repetidos los canales ?

Gracias y quedo en espera de tu respuesta.

Blackwoodie

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dineshr